URLAA Grant Application
Conditions of Grant requests:
1. Applications must be printed off the URLAA website and filled out or submitted via the online form.
2. Applications that are sent in blank and say "See Attached" will not be accepted.
3. Grants from schools must have a lg555 form signed by the Superintendent.
4. Representitives must be present to speak to the grant request. If no one is present, the grant will be automatically denied.
5. Grants received less than 7 days before the meeting (3rd Tuesday of each month) will be automatically tabled until the next meeting a month later.
6. Present a copy of your IRS Tax Exempt Non-Profit 501C3 number if applicable at the meeting
7. Each grant requests must submit a LG555 during the grant presentation at the meeting. To obtain a form LG555 go to http://mn.gov/gcb/assets/lg555-gov-approval-for-use-of-gambling-funds.pdf.
Thanks for submitting! Don't forget the LG555 form.